2020 Hans Jensen Award Winner - Tom Merten
Oct 09, 2020
Autumn Transport is pleased to announce that End Dump driver Tom Merten has been named the 2020 “Hans Jensen Award of Appreciation” winner!
This award is given to a driver who has been leased on with Autumn for less than three years, and is based on the following criteria.
1. Longevity: Must have been contracted continuously by August 31st of the previous year
2. Recruitment: Must have recruited at least 1 new hire during their period of service
3. Safety: Must have no violations on their roadside inspections in the prior 24 months
4. Safety: No preventable crashes during their tenure with Autumn Transport
5. Other: Paperwork completed on time, in a neat and complete fashion
5. Other: ProTread safety trainings and all monthly maintenance reports completed on time
End Dump Division Freight Manager Mark C had this to say about Tom,
“Tom is a hard worker and understands our business very well. He is always willing to help me figure things out not just for him but for our team. I know that if I have questions, I can always go to him for ideas. He is also a good team player – always watching out for his fellow drivers and willing to help them out when he can.”
Senior Recruiter Mark T adds,
“Tom is great to work with and truly cares about his team and for Autumn. Tom is very deserving of this award.”
Congratulations Tom! Thank you for your contributions to Autumn Transport. This award is well-deserved.