What Do You Like About Autumn?
Apr 19, 2021
We recently polled our drivers and asked "What is your favorite part about working at Autumn?" Here's what they said.
- The support and friendship of all, from the top to the bottom
- Supporting cast
- Dispatch is quick to respond
- I've been here a long time, we're like family
- The $$$, nice people, and my dispatchers
- Got plenty of work and very nice dispatch
- Feeling like my needs are met and I'm seen as a person and not a number
- My dispatch team
- Great people & the money, you all are like family to me
- Everything: the work, the support, the partnership
- Good company and people to work for; also flexible with me
- Nicest peoples work with; dispatches do help driver's issues or when we have problems with customers; home time
- Good people, good money
- The level of support I get here
- I love the work and the way Autumn always has my back; I know I’m not in it alone
- The people I get to deal with on a daily basis
- The people that work here
- It is a tight race between the people that work here and the family atmosphere
- The staff and the money
- Descent people
- Family atmosphere It is so exciting to hear these kinds of responses from our drivers.
Family is one of our 4 Core Values at Autumn. To hear so many drivers use that word, unprompted, means our values are permeating from the office out to the men and women on the road!